Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Sex Pot Revenge bag

On the weekend my Sex Pot Revenge finally arrived. My dear friend Liza has the same bag and I fell in love with it, when I saw the bag in the summer. So I was really happy, when I found them at kleiderkreisel.de  
Kleiderkreisel.de is a german secondhand-site, where people can sell their old clothes, accesoires or bags. I love secondhand clothes, because they are always so special :3
 I love the print of this bag. Most the white Les Paul Gibson ;D

The bag is my first thing of the japanese Punkbrand Sex Pot Revenge and I love it. I think I'll buy more of this brand :) 

 This was my outfit today for school :) I wear my Sex Pot Revenge bag to school and everyone just read "SEX" ;D "On your bag stands SEX"

Some friends of mine are working for Amnesty International and collected last Thursday some signatures for the vietnamese Blogger Nguyen Hoang Hai.

"I fly wherever I want" They brought me this ballon :3 I blow up the balloon at the school and every teacher liked the balloon ;D
                                     
 Article 13: Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
Human Rights. 
I protect them - they protect me. 

At the weekend I will get this..
 The grandfather of a classmate wanted to chuck this beautiful typewriter *__* It is one of my childhood dreams to have a typewriter, so they grandfather make a gift. Now this is my tipewriter ^o^

My next entry will be about my mothersday poem... ^^ I hope you'll like it :)
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen