Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Liebster Blog Award

    Hey :)

Today I got the "Liebster Blog Award" from my dear friend Ducky  Thank you so much, you're so cute ^o^  

• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
                  

                                      Alright, 11 things about me :)

1. My height is 1,72m (Yeah, I'm an Asian and so proud that I'm the biggest person in my family :D)

2.Music is my life and without music I couldn't survive. I play piano&guitar, and I always practice because I want to get better.. Even if people tell me I'm talented or good, I don't believe them ^^" There are too much better musician in this world.. 

3. I'm allergic to horses&cats and I have hay fever (=Heuschnupfen). 

4. My dreamjob is journalist, but I'm not really sure if I can do it. Many journalists just think about money and the daily media..... I would like but with my attitude it will be really hard ^^"

5. I'm a girl and I love Star Wars.. I mean I have a Stormtrooper and a Darth Vader ring, what should I say? :'D

6. I am a Slasher and I know that many GnR-Fans hate Slash.. But I can't understand why.. I mean I love Guns N Roses, even the "new".. Every single member of Guns N' Roses is responsible for what happened.

7. My favourite season is winter, because I hate heat.. I don't want to sweat, etc.. And I love snow. *_____*

8. I speak Vietnamese, German, French and English. At the moment, I'm learning Japanese :)

9. I have an older sister. She is 20 years old.

10. I write for my local newspaper every second week. They gave me a issue and I have to write something about it. It makes me proud to see my article, poems, etc.. published in a newspaper ♥

11. In August, my exchange year in England will begin and I'm a little bit nervous. I can't wait for this year because it will be amazing ♥

                           Next ~ Ducky's questions

1.What is your favorite jap. street style?
I can't really decide, because I like many japanese street styles. But I think my favourites are Visual Kei and Lolita.
 
2. Would you like to erase your past?
N-E-V-E-R. Of course, my past were really hard but without it, I wouldn't be the person I am. 
 
3. Are you hungry right now? QAQ - I AM-
YES :'D I want to finish this blog entry and then I'll eat something. Maybe strawberries..
 
4. Do you have a favorite language? Yes? Which one?
Not really. I like listening to different languages and learn them.. But at the moment, I really love Japanese, because of a certain concert memory (Bodo Wartke singing "Liebeslied" and then the japanese verse ♥)
 
5. Would you say that VK changed your life / way of thinking?
Definetly, YES.. I just have to remember at this moment, when I was thinking what is more important for me: J-Rock or HardRock&Heavy Metal.. I decided for HardRock&Heavy Metal, but J-Rock is still a part of my life. I'm inspired by japanese Fashion and I found many friends in this scene :)

6. Tell me 3 things, you like about yourself :)
1.My sliteyes, because I had listened so many stupid comments&questions about them llike "Can you really see with your eyes?",etc.. and I LOVE THEM. 
2. My creativity. I can't imagine how life would be without creativity. Very boring, or?
3.My hands.
 
7. Are there things you really hate about yourself?
That sometimes I still give a fuck about what people say about/to me... 
 
8. Buying CDs or downloading music (legal or illegal) ?
Of course, BUYING CDs. Because many musician suffer from downloading music illegal and I love it to have a CD collection :)
 
9. How would you describe your style?
Puuuhh, the most time I wear black, but sometimes red, blue or white, too. I think it is something in the direction of Rock/Metal.. 

10. The Big Bang Theory or How I met your Mother? ;D
Difficult question.. I love both series, but when I have to decide.. The Big Bang Theory, because.. SHELDON ♥ Moreover, it is about Comics, Nerds, Physic, etc.. <3

11. What do you think about Apple products?
I'm thinking about buying a iPod Classic 160GB, because I have too much music (40GB without my CDs)... But there is one problem. Apple products are made in China under very very bad conditions of employments.. I don't know what I should think. Of course, Apple products are the best, but they take advantage of some poor chinese workers... They let them work about 12 hours a day with a small salary.. ^^"


                                People I tag



(I'm sorry ^^" Could not find 11 people to tag..)

                                             My questions for you

1. If you could be someone else for one day (no matter who, in which time, etc..), who would you want to be and what would you do?
2. Which country/city do you HAVE to visit one time in life?
3. Do you think you're lucky with your life (family, friends, etc..)? And why?
4.What is your favourite movie?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6.What is your childhood hero?
7.How would you describe your fashion style?
8.What type of job would you like to have someday?
9.A song that makes you nostalgic?
10.If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people would think of you, what would it be?
11.What do you think is your best feature?




 Maybe you read already it at Ducky's blog, that we ordered two LM.C Plectrums. That is mine :) Ducky use the plectrum for a necklace and I'll play guitar with it ^^


  
Have a nice day!

                                     Mai ♥ 

Kommentare:

  1. Hello! Tthank you for tagging me!! However, I already answered that tagg/award some weeks ago (><;) but thank you!! I'm very happy \(^o^)/

    Your answers were very interesting (^^)
    I'm 171 cm! hahaha
    I hope you can become a journalist one day! o(≧∀≦)o

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aww Thank you very much <3 ;____;
    I hope so, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great answers! :D

    I absolutely subscribe facts 2 and 7, and your answer to question 8 ^^

    Thank you for tagging me for this, even though I feel slightly overwhelmed by the responsibility now LOL Answering the questions will be easy, but the rest... well, sooner or later, I'm gonna do it, you can be sure! :P

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen