Samstag, 8. September 2012

Welcome to Hogwarts! ♥

Hey ♥ :3
 I'm sorry that I didn't write for a long time ago, but many things happened. Maybe I should write about my first day at school, but I'm not really in the mood..
So I'll show you what I did today.
I visited Durham with my hostsister. This is the Durham Cathedrale. One of the places which appears in the Harry Potter Movies. Do you recognize it? ♥

 I took many photos today because.. don't know why xD  Red Telephone Box ♥  



Me in front of the Durham Cathedrale ♥ Everytime I just see this man sleeping on the grass.. xDD 

 I couldn't believe it when I was there ♥ This is a part of Hogwarts...

I took many photos, but I like this one very much, because of the long shadow :3 
Then I went the stairway of the Tower upstairs.. It was exactly 325 steps & it was a little bit exhausting but the VIEW was amazing ♥♥



 













I would go upstairs again and again. Even if it's many steps, the view is wort ♥

Of course, I bought some stuff in Durham and I want to show some :)
I always want this book, but in Germany it looks so "normal".. When I saw it in a bookstore, I just have to buy it :3 I mean.. Look at this!!

♥♥♥♥ Just LOVE!

We also was at a market and I didn't expect to find sth special, but then I saw this England T-Shirt.. It is white and I wear not often white, but I like it :3
t
Then I saw a Metal/Rock T-Shirts booth (=Verkaufsstand) and I was sooo happy. There was such a perfect T-Shirt for me...

Led Zeppelin + Les Paul Gibson = Very Very Happy Mai ♥♥♥



I also bought this bordeauxred trousers, because I'm not allowed to wear Blue Jeans/Denim at my school :/ There are students with Tattoos or Piercings, but Jeans&Trainers are forbidden ;D Maybe you know it, but I just wear Jeans.. I always "expensive" Jeans, because they've a better quality and I can use them longer.. So it was a little shock for me, but it'll be alright.. 

So at the moment this is all and I'll post some Outfitphotos with the new stuff later.

Have a nice weekend ♥♥

                                              Mai

















Kommentare:

  1. the pictures from the Durham Cathedrale are sooo fantastic ~ and enjoy the time in England ^____~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    *___* I'm so jealous D:
    I want to visit this cathedral too ♥♥♥ It's one of my biggest wishes to go through these building and see and touch it ;___;
    I know I'm writing like a fangirly... but this is what I think *uh*
    ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Someday I'll take you to this place and we'll make a big Fotoshooting ♥♥ ^o^ :3

      Löschen
  3. Wow! You've really been to Hogwarts! How amazing :D

    That place is beauuuuuuutiful! And the view from above... *O*

    And your Zeppelin T-shirt... *___*

    Nice to see you're having a great time in UK ^^

    xx


    PS. You're not allowed to wear jeans at school? O_o

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeaah, I don't really understand it, too ^^" But it has to do sth with looking "smart" and "elegant" :)

      Aww thank you ♥♥ :3

      Löschen