Freitag, 30. Mai 2014

Live



Hey ♥
I'm sorry that I haven't written a post about the European election results but after Sunday evening, I wasn't able to put my thoughts into a good article. I don't want to lie so... I was really shocked about the results all over the Europe. Not only that I got a cold on Monday and felt really tired, the turnouts really hurt me. It is also worrying that parties like AfD, Front National, UKIP, etc.. got many seats in the European parliament and I can't imagine how it is going to be like in the next weeks or months. 
Anyway, I'm working on an article about it and also about the commission president but now I want to present you a poem that I just have finished. 


Live.





Have you ever thought about a purpose of life,

and if it exists, an afterlife?

You know there is more than TV

and no need to love the media industry

I know, a purpose is hard to find,

but just keep this in mind:


Ignorance is a high price,

Take it or refuse

Is it so hard to decide?



Do I really have to mention

that there are other dimensions

to think about life

and how to use your mind?

You refuse and rather be blind

But have you ever tried?

Do you have a clue?
Do you know what to do?



All men and women of history

tried to solve the world’s mystery:

What’s the purpose of life?

What’s the purpose of my life?

So please don’t be scared

and don’t become exasperated

‘cause everyone has to decide

how to live and all has its price.



So try to break the border

and think about all orders.

Just listen to your heart

Question and criticize

You just have to start.

Ask yourself: "Who do I want to be?"

"And what to others expect of me?"

But in the end it only counts

what is important to you



Maybe some of you will wonder, why the last two lines do not rhyme and I actually did it on purpose. Because I met many people who cannot and maybe do not want to think out of the box. So the end should tell you as a reader, to break orders and question everything. Of course, I don't want to tell you to break laws or commit crimes. Now, I just want to let you think about the purpose of life and that sometimes rule are there to be broken. 
Sometimes you have to start something new or to see things in another perspective, to find more about yourself or to learn something. You have to go inside of yourself and ask yourself, what is really important to me? 
I hope you can understand what I meant and maybe my poem could make you think about life. 


Have a nice weekend. 

Mai x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen